LOOKING FOR HOSTS IN KINGSTON FOR 2020
You may have been on your way home one night and came across this social gathering or have seen it in the press, on social media or you or friends of yours may have attended it. Over the years, Le Dîner en Blanc has become a must-attend event in Kingston!
An image is worth a thousand words, visit the Gallery to discover the magic of the previous editions.
For this unique experience continues, Dîner en Blanc International is looking for a group of 3 organizers to take on Le Dîner en Blanc in Kingston.
More than a simple picnic, Le Dîner en Blanc is a community experience founded on friendship, elegance, heritage, and respect—with just the right amount of mystery! Our focus is on guests coming together and experiencing their city in a new way. Under the guidance of Dîner en Blanc International and the dedication of passionate hosting teams, the event has truly become a global phenomenon with more than 80 cities and over 130,000 guests around the world enjoying an evening under the stars!
As mentioned above, Dîner en Blanc International is now looking for a new team of hosts to carry out the event in your city in 2020 and onwards. If you are interested, please fill out the Le Dîner en Blanc - Application form.
If you have any questions regarding Le Dîner en Blanc, we kindly ask that you refer to our FAQ section on the Dîner en Blanc International webpage. And if you still have questions, don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notes to interested parties:
- We are looking for a team of 3 people who have the experience in managing large-scale events and who have dealt with alcohol and venue permits.
- All communications with Dîner en Blanc International will be conducted in French or English.
- Dîner en Blanc International does not produce these events. We offer free support service and training to organizers wishing to host their own Dîner en Blanc. Organizers must therefore have the drive, experience, and structure to produce the event, and they must comply with our standards and values…
- It is important to understand that we do not hire organizers. Events are headed by passionate, local people who love their city and the Dîner en Blanc concept. Each event is financially independent from Dîner en Blanc International Inc.
- Le Dîner en Blanc cannot be associated with any charitable or political causes.
We will prioritize applications submitted before March 25, 2020.
Thank you for your interest. We hope that you become part of the growing Dîner en Blanc experience!
Leave a CommentLogin
Please log to your Member account to write on the wall: